- We advise clients regarding the management systems requirements that should be in place in order to meet international standards.
- We assist clients in developing, documenting, implementing and continually improving its management systems prior to actual certification.
- We also conduct GAP analysis in order to identify areas for development and improvement prior to application for system certification.
- On clients' request, we conduct pre-assessment audit to determine client readiness for certification audit.
- We carry out second party audit (Supplier audit) based on clients specific requirements or the specifications of a given standard.
- We conduct Management System Awareness Training specific to International Standards for both executive Management and general staff.
- We are also involved in management system Internal Auditor Trainings (Non IRCA Accredited) for personnel that will run the management system.
- We conduct other trainings which are tailored to client specific requirements.
We conduct the following Trainings and consultancy;
- EMS Consultancy
- OHSAS Consultancy
- IMS Consultancy
- QMS Awareness Training
- QMS Internal Auditors Training
- EMS Awareness Training
- EMS Internal Auditors Training
- OHSAS Awareness Training
- OHSAS Internal Auditors Training
- Documentation Training
- Specialized Training
- Consultancy Services, etc.
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Transition